I am forced to learn that I am probably not that good
Or who knows, may be no good at all.
It’s taken a while, but now I have understood
And stopped trying, lest I would again fall.
But I do wonder, as everyone around seems just like me
So what is it that I can’t do or see?
They seem to be doing better by far
Touching new heights, their doors are ajar.
But my doors - why don’t they open?
Jammed and fixed, not cracked, not broken.
To not let even a ray of light enter
I sit in darkness and simply wonder,
Everyone around seems more or less just like me
So why is it that there is nothing I can do or see?
It’s a repeat, once again,
Of a memory, of a strain.
When I sat in a big circle, with my friends around
And I was the only one who couldn’t make a sound
when asked, “So do all of you have it?”
I sat there, hiding, the only misfit.
-MS
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/107804984811638419/
ReplyDeleteSomething which i really liked, seems applicable for all to never lose hope, continue striving to be the best you can be! :)
hmm, We all have these moments of nowhere to go/circling round and round.Personally I have "it",however for most of these feelings I fight them out, connects dots and from past and come out of "it".
ReplyDeleteD.