Hi
Well, this is my first every blog! A new thing for me...Have to thank my bro, who introduced me to this, and a few friends, who encouraged me to write.
After mulling over this idea for a while, I decided to take the plunge! I do enjoy writing, so thought it would be good to give this a shot.
And this seemed like a good time; I'm at a particular stage in my life where I have the time to sit back, rethink on what I want to do with my career and make the most of this break that I have taken.
The first couple of months went in just trying to deal with the change... forcing myself to accept the change, not resist it.
Resistance to change - How all of us are so freaked out about changes in our lives. I believed that I was very adaptable and open to change, until now! When put in that situation, I realized I have resisted the change with all my might. And in that process just wasted precious time! I had a set routine, had things planned out and was moving in that direction.
But life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans - So true!
I'm all over the place right now; frankly, hoping that through this medium, I will get my thoughts together..and also my future plans, to thrive in my new world.
Until then...
Well, this is my first every blog! A new thing for me...Have to thank my bro, who introduced me to this, and a few friends, who encouraged me to write.
After mulling over this idea for a while, I decided to take the plunge! I do enjoy writing, so thought it would be good to give this a shot.
And this seemed like a good time; I'm at a particular stage in my life where I have the time to sit back, rethink on what I want to do with my career and make the most of this break that I have taken.
The first couple of months went in just trying to deal with the change... forcing myself to accept the change, not resist it.
Resistance to change - How all of us are so freaked out about changes in our lives. I believed that I was very adaptable and open to change, until now! When put in that situation, I realized I have resisted the change with all my might. And in that process just wasted precious time! I had a set routine, had things planned out and was moving in that direction.
But life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans - So true!
I'm all over the place right now; frankly, hoping that through this medium, I will get my thoughts together..and also my future plans, to thrive in my new world.
Until then...
Wonderful! Well written and welcome to blogging :) You will enjoy this I'm sure. Become the next big novelist soon :)
ReplyDelete:) Thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteChange always has its own paranoia .. but change is the only permanent thing !!
ReplyDelete